Menlo Park, California, United States
Location: Menlo Park, California
Reporting to: Chief Technical Officer
Orchard Therapeutics Limited is a global biotechnology company dedicated to bringing transformative gene therapies to children with severe and life threatening orphan diseases. The company has been founded in November 2015 and is rapidly expanding its operations in the EU, US and in other regions.
Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer the Executive Assistant will be accountable for providing administrative support to the senior team California-based operations of Orchard Therapeutics and working closely with and providing guidance to the existing administrative team. Combining exceptional experience with a great attitude and positive energy this candidate is expected to play a key role in the Company’s fast-paced evolution.
Key Elements and Responsibilities
• Work closely with a small office admin team providing the day-to-day administrative support to Orchard’s Menlo Park and Foster City, CA combined office and laboratory facilities.
• Providing executive level support to Orchard’s senior management team including:
• Calendar Management
• Email Management
• Travel arrangements
• Organization of meetings (in-house and externally)
• Assist with documentation preparation (incl. presentations and reports)
• Prepare and process expense claims
• Coordination with Orchard Therapeutics other sites for meeting scheduling and event planning.
• Other admin support activities as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
Orchard Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Notice to All Applicants: Orchard Therapeutics participates in E-Verify
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive base salary and the opportunity to participate in incentive compensation programs, including a stock option plans. Orchard Therapeutics offers a comprehensive benefits program, including: medical, dental and vision care; paid vacation and holiday time; access to a voluntary 401(k). Orchard Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer.